We are energized and excited for another year of continuing our work to strengthen the defined neighborhood of Renaissance Heights!
This year we are thrilled to provide more opportunities and vital resources for residents of Renaissance Heights.
We hope you will join us for there journey as we work together with business leaders, residents, and partners to see a neighborhood where children grow up with hope and return with joy!
Kenny Mosley Jr, Executive Director, Renaissance Heights Foundation
Take a look at what we were able to achieve together in 2022 and what’s on the horizon going forward.
- Identified mixed-income housing developer, HousingChannel.org for southern section of Renaissance Heights.
- Initiated next phase for the completion of Happy Park.
- Engaged residents are actively involved in developing transformation plans and identifying initial projects.
- Generated partnership opportunities between Programs serving children/families and Columbia’s residential services. Together these partnerships were able to help families with parenting skills, find stable housing for single-mothers, and help young adults successfully transition from foster care into “real world”.
- Strengthened relationships and support from the City of Fort Worth. By working collaboratively with our elected officials and city staff, RHU was able to bring the voice of the community, which is integral to the city’s well-being.
- Initiated 2023-2025 strategic planning process with Long Game Consulting. This will helps us build a roadmap based on current community needs and incorporate a unified vision with all stakeholders.
- Partners are engaged in this community development project through advocacy, strategic alignment, and financial investments.