In 2024, there’s more to come
Hello from Renaissance Heights Foundation!
We’re excited to be coming to the end of 2023, and we’re extending a big thank you for your support, encouragement, and guidance along the way.
Together, we are making sure that every resident can flourish, and has equitable access to housing, education, healthcare, wellness resources, and pathways to economic prosperity.
This year began with careful optimism, and I’m thrilled to share that we’ve experienced significant growth and sustained valuable partnerships throughout 2023.
Anticipate more in 2024:
- The Board will unveil the 2024-2026 strategic plan, a product of a well-executed planning process.
- Emphasis on Resident Voice and Community Partnership.
- A refreshed Master Infrastructure Plan pinpointing specific opportunities for investment and enhancement.
- Collaborative progress with Columbia Residential and Housing Channel, advancing developments in sync with the master infrastructure plan, delivering over 340 affordable upscale mixed-income housing.
- Sustaining an ethos of collaboration and strategic partnership with diverse stakeholders.
Stay tuned for exciting new initiatives on the horizon in the coming year. As we wrap up this year, my heart is filled with gratitude. Thank you for being part of our enduring mission to foster generational flourishing!
And if you have meant to join us but haven’t yet, there’s still time to give before the end of the year. Click here to join us and donate today.
Sending warm wishes for a joyous end of this year and a strong beginning to the new one. Here’s to our continued success and creating a place of possibility.
– Kenny Mosley, Executive Director